GATE 2017 Previous Year Question Paper for Textile and Fibre Engineering
GATE is one the famous examination among the students of engineering. I This exam is mainly for getting admission into higher all India ranking colleges of engineering and technology like IISc, IITs, NITs. Graduate Aptitude Test in Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF) 2017 (GATE TF 2017), is an all India examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board – GATE 2017, Ministry of Human Resources Development.
GATE also conduct the examination for the branch of Textile and Fibre Engineering.It has the same pattern of its examination same like other branches such as type of questions and quality of questions. The students can check it by downloading the GATE previous year question papers for textile and fibre engineering.GATE has provided its links from where the students can download them.
GATE question papers for textile engineering are also updated on its official facebook fan page and some high priority information links are given here.
GATE 2017 on Facebook Important Links
GATE 2017 Books — GATE Brochure 2017 free
GATE 2017 Sample Papers — GATE 2017 exam Pattern
GATE 2017 Mock Test — GATE previous year Questions/Solution
GATE 2017 Model Test — GATE 2017 Syllabus
- If the students wants to apply for the course of textile and fibre engineering exam 2017 they can only apply online through “GATE 2017” – GOAPS
- They should have to upload photographs ,their signature and other documents like graduation certificates,caste certificate if applicable.
GATE textile Engineering GATE Exam Pattern 2017
- GATE Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF) Examinations will be conducted in ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT).
- GATE TF Exam 2017 will have 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks are in General Aptitude (GA).
- In GATE Textile Engineering and Fibre Science exam 2017 General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
- Numerical Answer Type Questions: The Textile Engineering and Fibre Science question paper for GATE 2017 will consist of questions of both multiple-choice type and numerical answer type.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
Syllabus of Textile and Fibre Engineering below :-
- Linear Algebra.
- Vector Calculus.
- Diferential Equations.
- Probability and Statistics..
- Numerical Methods