GATE 2017 Mock Test XE
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering.GATE is one of the most prestigious and life changing exam on which a future of the engineer depends or have to sit through.In this applicant give the exams and the scores an applicant get in GATE examination can completely change his/her career goal. May be that is why students starts preparing for the GATE examination since school time itself because every one wants to join the top engineering college of the country to secure their future.
To prepare well GATE makes the system of mock test serious . It is conducted for various branches .The students can appear these mock test series through online only. In this students give test to check their knowledge or how much they have prepare.Engineering Science Mock test will help to prepare for GATE examination which is to be conducted in Feb-March 2017. Mock test will have same syllabus and examination pattern as GATE examination and you will get your total score after submission of your answers. You can appear in mock test as many time as you want and it is totally free for you.
GATE XE Exam Pattern 2017
- GATE Engineering Sciences (XE) Examinations will be conducted in ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Mathematics will carry around 15% of the total marks
- The General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks .
- The remaining 70% percentage of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
- These papers would contain 25 questions carrying 1 mark each (sub-total 25 marks)
- And there are 30 questions carrying 2 marks each (sub-total 60 marks).
- The question paper will consist of questions of multiple choice and numerical answer type. For numerical answer questions, choices will not be given.
- Candidates have to enter the answer (which will be a real number, signed or unsigned, e.g. 25.06, -25.06, 25, -25 etc.) using a virtual keypad.
XE Paper (Engineering Sciences)
- In XE paper mathematics is compulsory.
- It contains 11 questions of 15 marks.
- 7 questions of 1marks.
- 4 questions of 2marks
- Some questions are numerical type questions
- Each section contains 22 question carrying total 35 marks and 9 questions carrying total 9 marks and 13 questions carrying total 26 marks . Some questions may be numerical type.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.