GATE Mock Test Civil Engineering
GATE is the most famous exam across the India for the students of engineering to get the admission in top college to continue their study.
Civil Engineering deals with the study related to construction of buildings ,bridge,etc. Its has wide number of scoped in government jobs in India. It is the most interesting and most appeared branch of engineering. GATE has provided mock test for various branches and it has also conducts mock test for civil engineering too. It helps students to evaluate themselves and prepare well for the GATE examination to crack the examination .The examination of GATE for the civil engineering branch will conduct in February 2017. These mock tests will be free of cost and any student can appear for it how many time they want. The students may appear in GATE civil engineering mock test to test your skills and knowledge before appearing in the actual GATE examination.
These mock tests series are designed by the experts who have experience at least for 10 years in this field. As the GATE exams are conducted in the online mode, candidates need extensive preparation for the same. Online GATE mock tests consist of questions of similar level asked in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering held by IITs and IISc.
Questions are available from the following topics in Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
If the students need any further topics to be included in the MCQ bank, they can post in the comment box in Facebook.
CE- Civil Engineering online Mock Test Directions
- A total of 10 questions will be asked to you in a examination, allowed time will be 5 minutes, each question carries one mark.
- Questions will be randomly selected from a question bank. So each time you will be appearing for a new set of questions
- One question will be provided to you at a time, select the answer from the given options. Save the answer to continue to the next question. You can also skip the question for a later time.
- Use latest versions of browsers. Some versions of Internet Explorer not supported.
- DO NOT select multiple answers
- The pass percentage is 70.
- At the end of the examination, the GATE will provide the answer sheet and review to the students. The students can compare your answer with the correct ones.