GATE 2017 Previous Year Question Paper for Mechanical Engineering
GATE is one of the most toughest exam of engineering which every students wants to clear but only few out of thousand are able to clear the GATE examination.
Mechanical engineering is one of the oldest branches in Gate (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). Mechanical Engineering is perused by many aspirants for higher degree as this branch is considered as evergreen with never ending jobs. Every aspirant has their own plans & strategy for clearing gate examination thus what we suggest is first go through your syllabus & then try to solve the previous year question paper & while solving if you are struck in any question just download the Gate Last 10 years Solved Papers for Mechanical in that all the explanation about the correct answer is given this not only clears the doubt also clear some of the concepts.
Every year huge number of candidate go for this branch it is obvious competition is high but you can beat it by a smart planning with sheer determination and hard work. Organise the topics which you know & don’t know thus by that first touch & prepare those you already know this consume less time. So visiting the website has solved your purpose and now it is the high time for preparing.GATE Question paper contains answers to Multiple Choice Questions and Descriptive Questions.
Pattern of Question Papers :
- Total 65 Questions (ALL Objective Type) Total Marks : 100 Each question has ONLY one correct answer.
- GATE 2015 Examination will be ONLINE for All Branches.
- GATE 2015-16 would contain questions of four different types in engineering papers.
- Multiple choice questions carrying 1 or 2 marks each.Common data questions, where two successive questions use the same set of input data. Linked answer questions, where the answer to the first question of the pair is required in order to answer its successor.
- Numerical answer questions, where the answer is a number, to be entered by the candidate using the mouse and a virtual keypad that will be provided on the screen.
- Sectional cut-off ( Technical / Non-Technical like Engineering mathematics & General Aptitude ) are not applied in GATE exam.
- In all the papers, there will be a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying 15 marks in General Aptitude (GA) are compulsory.