GATE 2017 Books for Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering –Aerospace engineering is the primary field of engineering which is works for the development of aircraft and spacecraft then it is split in to two major branches which are overlapping to each other. These are
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Astronautically Engineering
Therefore aeronautical engineering degrees represent the branch of engineering that deals with the research, design, development, construction, testing, science and technology of aircraft. The field also covers investigation into aerodynamic characteristics of aircraft, including behaviors and related factors such as airfoil, control surfaces, lift and drag.
Candidates who are in last year and completed their b.tech in aerospace/ aeronautical engineering, there is a god news that the examination form for GATE 2017 is going to be released at the official website of GATE 2017 in the month of August, 2016. So candidates have a good opportunity to get excellent colleges like IITs , NITs and so more colleges which are comes under the guidance of Central Government for further study or get good company for job after qualify the examination of GATE 2017 but for the preparation for the examination of GATE 2017 , you will need books for aerospace/ aeronautical engineering. Some times some candidates get confused to choose the best books for study so here we are giving you a books list with author name for aerospace/ aeronautical engineering so you have a look at this
- Fundamentals of Aerodynamics – John D. Anderson, Jr.
- Aerodynamics for Engineering Students – E.L. Houghton, P.W. Carpenter
- FLIGHT MECHANICS (Performance, Stability & Control)
- ntroduction to Flight – John D. Anderson, Jr.
- ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – Erwin Kreyszig
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – RK Jain, SRK Iyengar
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – HK Dass
- Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Propulsion – Hill & Peterson
- Gas Turbines – V Ganesan
- A Textbook of Strength of Materials – RK Bansal
- Aircraft Structures for engineering students – THG Megson
- Strength of Materials – Stephen Timoshenko
These books are available at all Local Book Stores. If you are familiar with online shopping, you can buy them at nearly all online stores also. There are so many books but these books are the best books for aerospace/aeronatical engineering. For more details about important dates, admit card, important books related to all branches, examination date, sample paper and more please stay connected with us at regular basis. Thank you for visiting at this page.